The Future Of Mining
95 TH/s | 34.5 J/TH±5%
About the Antminer S19
The S19 unit was released in May of 2020.The Antminer S19 95TH model from Bitmain mines SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hash rate of 95TH/s and runs on 3250 watts of power. The S19 units take advantage of a new chipset to better improve efficiency compared to previous models such as the Antminer S9, S17, S17 Pro.
With the recent price of Bitcoin around $9000 and prior to the halving, miners will need to find a cost-effective electrical rate to achieve profitability.
Antminer S19 Positives
- Produced by Bitmain one of the most well known and reliable miner manufacturers in the industry.
- Highest TH & power efficiency rates available compared to older models.
- PSU included.
Antminer S19 Negatives
- Hard to find in North America.
- Expensive compared to previous Bitmain Antminers.
- Not 100% proven in the market place yet.